Monday, April 6, 2009

and the opposite happens to me.

back in January, i accumulated hatred towards my boss (ex-boss for now, please :D). i hate him so and thats why i dont have any good stories about him. haish. today, i wish my current boss is my boss forever. En Affendi is a very nice guy. what happen to be is, the business is not going so good in so not lucrative. to hire me is not a brilliant idea. so one day he called my mate and told us that he'll be stopping from doing the business he is running in May, and he asked me to only work only till 31/3. what i did on 31/3 was, sending him a sms, telling him that i still want to work. less than a minute, he replied me, OK. happy gilosh! haha. and not only that, he even reserved me to work for him in May, in other place, and in other field of business which i myself x know what will it be. see how nice my boss is and that will be a concrete reason for me to super respect him.

i also hated working when i was a staff of the perfume shop. almost every morning i woke up saying, ' oh i hate every single day of working'. deepin my heart, i even felt; 'if this is the working life i would rather not to work and die because of boredom'. but now, i am very happy with my work i wold rather not to have even a day off. seriously, i feel like i want to work every single day. *workaholic temporarily* now what is happening to me?

oh ya, i also was NOT called for PPC interview. oh why? nak jadi cikgu pun tak layak ke?

2 comments:

Yusoff Zaky Omar said...

Terima kasih kerana sudi jadi first visitor. Saya suka blog awak dan saya tak ada ilmu ni. Baru nak cuba..

-jartjasnie- said...

sama ar nasib kita.. marilah kita sama2 merenung nasib.TYT