Thursday, November 12, 2009

sem 1. over.

alhamdulillah.

how fast time flies. feels like only a week ago i enrolled this institution. never knew i would feel this way as i thought people are much better here compared to my old place. never the same. never better. the atmosphere here, just...different.

feels like i want to share everything. i do mean every single thing here. but i couldnt.

but i guess there is a few i can share.
its not about people. well maybe a bit.

the atmosphere here.
is not as what i desired. i yearn for something that indirectly boost. no, not boost. em.. say,evolve a feeling to seek for more. and what? i didnt feel the feeling. maybe it is just my fault.

my fault for not struggling in creating that atmosphere. here.
my fault for letting my friends unconsciously away from the rightful track.
my fault for being undeniably so unperfect.
my fault for not trying harder.
my fault for not having the X to ask for more.
my fault.





3 comments:

aNA said...

what is"X"

zol dabat said...

salam zawani
apa habaq?
lama x dengaq crita

zawani ibrahim said...

ana: that X stands for X-factor.

zol: alhamdulillah. :) tak dan nak update blog sebenarnya. ni pun culik sikit masa online walaupun esok ada IELTS internal exam. hehe