Friday, March 6, 2009

Syarikat Permainan Malaysia

*sigh*
*sigh sigh*
*sigh sigh sigh*

dear my exclusive hot sexy radiant spm slip,
i wish u will stay in the envelope forever.im sorry to say this but im really not in the mood of meeting you,eventhough it is my very first time meeting you in my real life. actually i already met one of your siblings, the one which belongs to my sister. that sibling of yours is good looking tho. but i silently hope u'll look much prettier and radiant than that sibling of yours. oops, i slipped that one out.

blame me in the first place because its me who was willingly sat for you.

it will be my pleasure if the school would like to keep my spm slip as a specimen for the spm candidates in years coming. and if the school would like to make money from my spm slip, you can simply walk 20m/h to the nearest photostat machine and make thousands of copies of my spm slip and then, do recycle the copies.u could make about rm0.50 from the copies. i say its not bad for a beginner as i know pihak sekolah agak tak reti berjimatcermat. ;D

for those who are enthusiastic to know your spm result, please dont ever talk to me about the coming-out-result. u'll annoy me and i'll see you as a green housefly on my hey-i-havent-lick-it-yet!! ice-cream.and for your info, i will not be influenced with your earnestness of knowing what will be ur result is. and yeah, dont ever tell me how pathetic i am to have this kind of feeling. im not pathetic in my eyes, and i consider myself to be lucky for not having the eagerness,as you felt.

for those who are counting days for the spm result to be out, please enumarate for me too. im not in the mood of counting. i know how good u are in maths. and you know how baddd my maths is. so why dont you do the maths for me. :D.

and if any of you r soooooooooooo anxious of getting your result, it is indeed gratification if u would like to volunteer in becoming Nurul Zawani bt Ibrahim Exstara, KB038A063 on 12 march 2009.

thank you. and good luck.

11 comments:

Your Buddy said...

i had axactly the same feeling as u!

and it disappeared by the time i hold the slip....

ye r.dh ada kt tangan.x kn wat dunno lak

wish u all da best sis.

zol dabat said...

salam
heheh chill out
have some confidence
anyhow please introduce me
to my spm slip's sister
i wish that she is
prettier that mine

(about that "pihak sekolah" thing)
do tell me more about it
through ym preferably....

-jartjasnie- said...

yeah, i can feel the blood running to all parts of my body now~!!

zorro said...

k.Lina: thank you ;)

zol: thanks.i dont think i could introduce you to her since i think the slip is kept safely with the owner.but i do think im capable to do so thru YM.muehehe.. n about the 'pihak sekolah' thingy..err..err...no comment.see ya in YM jelah. ;P

jart: sorry jart, i dont even feel any blood circulating through my blood capillaries. ;)

.::annemishi::. said...

haha......alaah..cik adek nih..ang tuh msti ok pya laa~~~ =)


p/s: butterflies + caterpillars in ur belly rite now... haha~~

zorro said...

anne: takdak butterflies ka apa aihhh...;) kucing ada r. ingat nak bagi kat cikgu zahrul. muehehe..

anak ali said...

hahahaha......
spm, spm, spm......

frxnk said...

Inginku reply tapi tiada chatbox.
so disini jelah ok? hhu.
ehem2. saya MELAYU la!
kenape? kelihatan seperti cina?
haha!
btw,sorry ya coz i didn't noticed you time debate dlu..hehe.
erm,mind if we exchange link? :P
and all the best for the SPM rsult nanti..

Anonymous said...

WPY here

wani mana bole taip actual info kat sini tak bahaya meh?
sampai full name & ur angka giliran spm pun u post kat sini, takutnye ku

kelakar la, hahahahahahahaha

zorro said...

anak ali: ;)

frankie: dah pakai nama Frankie Foo, tak mcm org melayu pun. ingatkan dari Nepal.. :P

WPY: tak payah takut lah. wait for me at ur house, i nak pi visit BonBon, bukan Phui Yarn okie! hahaha

M Syakirah said...

salam anda ditag..eheheh